Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › Help with cheapo mic for Canon ZR800
- August 27, 2007 at 8:35 AM #41355tofupiParticipant
Hi, I just got a Canon ZR800 yesterday and found out that the white noise from the internal mic is close to unbearable. I’m wondering if anyone can give me a recommendation for a small cheap external mic that will work with Canon ZR800 that’s widely available (B&H, Adorama, etc).
In the manual Canon says that the camcorder needs a condenser mic with its own power supply. Would one without a power supply work?
- August 27, 2007 at 9:09 AM #175636
- September 28, 2007 at 12:38 PM #175637jwdParticipant
I too have a ZR800.. love it!
I am looking for a wireless condenser mic that works well with the ZR800 (or any video camera with a 3.5mm plug).
Not looking for anything too expensive – it is just for taping lectures for a club I belong to.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 X-D
- September 28, 2007 at 2:18 PM #175638centre77Participant
I have used a Nady from Dak and it seems to work ok pretty cheap, I bought it thinking I would throw it away if it didn’t work.
Beats the heck out of my Sony wireless.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.