Help with AVCHD Upshift software

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Good day, I am new to this but been reading a lot of information on this forums and I found out all the people are very helpful.

I just purchased the NewBlue AVCHD upshift last nite, and all went well..but when I opened this converted files and I cannot insert into the Corel video Pro X3 at all. Error msg is ” There is no video data”?? But I am able to play those converted video in Window Media Player and able to insert into the Sony Vegas Pro 9……Any idea??

I am using Window7 64 bits, does it really matter with the corel software??

birdcat
      Participant

The M2T files Upshift creates are MPE2 files – If your NLE doesn’t support them you can try converting to omething else.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN