Help with audio issue in Cyberlink Power Director?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Help with audio issue in Cyberlink Power Director?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue and was searching google when I came across this site… Hopefully somebody could help me out here.

I do short vacation/trip like videos, usually a few minutes long consisting of many shorter clips. I usually sync these videos to an audio track/song, and usually have the video change to the music. Simple enough.

I just purchased Cyberlink Power Director, and really enjoy the program for what I need it for. But for example, I have a video reaching 1 minute in length, so far. When I play the video (preview) from the beginning, the audio is fine and all that. However, when I preview, starting from any point other then the beginning, the audio is out of sync a second or two. This is really frustrating when you are trying to sync the audio with a transition or video change πŸ™

What could be the cause of this? I experienced the same thing when I did a trial with Adobe Premiere and when I used microsoft movie maker many moons ago.

CPU stats:

E6750 Core 2 Duo 2.6GHZoverclocked to 3.6GHZ, Nvidia 8800GT Graphics (overclocked), 8GB DDR2 1066 Ram (overclocked).

Appreciate any help you can offer,

Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap