HELP WITH AUDIO EFFECT FROM “HALO” ORACLE

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound HELP WITH AUDIO EFFECT FROM “HALO” ORACLE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

right now i am making a spoof of the matrix

http://www.freewebs.com/rebooted

the site isn’t much as I haven’t had much time at all to work on it.
      Anyways, at one point my film, Neo goes to see the Oracle – the Oracle from Halo, that is!

Does any one know of an audio effect preset (i use Adobe Premiere Pro) to simulate the sound of the oracle from halo?
      We want to take the audio of the person speaking, and make it sound like the halo oracle.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Inactive

you could try using some audio effects such as highpass, lowpass or bandpass along with reverb. I cant think of the sound you want right now but reverb alone makes it sound kind of like that.

Inactive

Personally, I think it would be much more amusing if he found himself at an oracle software conference, but that’s just the geek in me.

This software – http://www.blazeaudio.com/products/voicecloakplus.html is more designed for voice alteration for VOIP applications, but it can also be used to record audio. It could be a place to start.

Participant

thanks for theadvice with bandpass and reverb. i was able to get something very close to the effect.

if anyone wants to check out the webpage, i’ve started to add various media clips as well.

thanks again

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap