Help UC Berkeley Students Develop a New DV Technology!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Help UC Berkeley Students Develop a New DV Technology!

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello! I’m a student at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business — right now, some of my friends and I are collecting input from digital video lovers about a potential online service. Don’t worry — we aren’t trying to sell anything, but we’re just trying to guage the demand for something like it among people who regularly record digital video.

If you would like to give us 5 minutes of your time, please take our survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=696661884914

After we collect all of the results for our project, we’ll award one lucky respondent $25! Also, any and all comments in this forum about the service are welcome — we’re still developing the idea.

Inactive

already did

Inactive

DEAR astathop

I tried your survey but as long as private personal sarary info is included I will not finish it.

Many people in this forum already have editing software so this line of questions is irelevent.

Drafter

• Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
    homicide-bootstrap