Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Help UC Berkeley Students Develop a New DV Technology!
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 13, 2006 at 10:54 AM #39098AnonymousInactive
Hello! I’m a student at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business — right now, some of my friends and I are collecting input from digital video lovers about a potential online service. Don’t worry — we aren’t trying to sell anything, but we’re just trying to guage the demand for something like it among people who regularly record digital video.
If you would like to give us 5 minutes of your time, please take our survey at:
After we collect all of the results for our project, we’ll award one lucky respondent $25! Also, any and all comments in this forum about the service are welcome — we’re still developing the idea.
- March 13, 2006 at 12:51 PM #169545AnonymousInactive
- March 27, 2006 at 9:48 AM #169546AnonymousInactive
I tried your survey but as long as private personal sarary info is included I will not finish it.
Many people in this forum already have editing software so this line of questions is irelevent.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.