Help UC Berkeley Students Develop a New DV Technology!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Help UC Berkeley Students Develop a New DV Technology!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello! I’m a student at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business — right now, some of my friends and I are collecting input from digital video lovers about a potential online service. Don’t worry — we aren’t trying to sell anything, but we’re just trying to guage the demand for something like it among people who regularly record digital video.

If you would like to give us 5 minutes of your time, please take our survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=696661884914

After we collect all of the results for our project, we’ll award one lucky respondent $25! Also, any and all comments in this forum about the service are welcome — we’re still developing the idea.

Inactive

already did

Inactive

DEAR astathop

I tried your survey but as long as private personal sarary info is included I will not finish it.

Many people in this forum already have editing software so this line of questions is irelevent.

Drafter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap