Help pls Beginner with U lead Video studio

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Help pls Beginner with U lead Video studio

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi I’m new to this so please forgive me. I’m trying to get files from my Sony DVD Camcorder to be read by the U lead software for my very first project!

The files on the DVD (after “finalising”) the dvd are listed as;

VIDEO_TS, VIDEO_TS.BUP, VIDEO_TS.BUP, VIDEO_TS.IFO, VTS_01_0.BUP, VTS_01.IFO

ETC ETC

Needless to say U lead Video studio can’t seem to read them , where do I start ? Thanks in anticipation

Participant

change the extensions of your “BUP” files to “mpg” files and ulead should be able to see them – they will have audio too – but sometimes the signal is quite low.

Inactive

Hi thanks for the advice ; Sadly, after changing the suffix as you suggest , it gives “unable to open file”.

Participant

ah! Too bad, and strange too.

Then you will have to CAPTURE from your camera instead of transfering the contents of the DVD to your hard drive.

Inactive

BruceMol , thanks , I guess I’ll have to get the appropriate lead since my camera only has the RGB type output lead that you would plug into a tv.

Thanks again for your reply

Participant

i use ulead and i import my dvd files into it..i just finalzie the dvd and insert it..then open up ulead video studio and clik on where it says to import files from DVD-R/RW…

Participant

oh yes I see that option – thanks Rockstarrider – give it a shot StuW.

In ULEAD/COREL VS11.5 you can find it at…

CAPTURE>IMPORT FROM DVD…>IMPORT DVD FOLDER

• Viewing 6 reply threads

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap