HELP ON SONY HDR SR11 PRICE

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

HI – I’m looking for the best price on the Sony HDR SR11 Camcorder. Retail prices are quoted at $1199. Amazon.com gets it down to $999. Looking further Online, I found a site (Photo.net) which is supposed to compare different mailorder sellers.

They listed a company called Sonic Cameras which listed this camcorder at (get ready) $399!!!! How can this be? Is anyone familiar with this company? They say in their ad that the camera is new.

I’d appreciate any help if anyone knows about this, or is it some kind of a scam? Maybe the hard drive is extra!!

Thanks.

Participant

Personally, I wouldn’t trust any company that says it will sell it to you for that price ($399).

I got a great deal on my SR11 – Best buy had a sale for $1099 and 18 months interest free financing.

Check your Sunday circulars.

Participant

Look up any company on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) before purchasing. SONICCAMERAS.COM is a FRAUD! They are a bait and switch company. Along with thecameraprofessionals.com. I found the best deal from a credited company at 86photovideo.com. SR11 for $669.00 plus S&H.

Participant

Deleted

Participant

Look up any company on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) before purchasing. SONICCAMERAS.COM is a FRAUD! They are a bait and switch company. Along with thecameraprofessionals.com. I found the best deal from a credited company at 86photovideo.com. SR11 for $669.00 plus S&H.

That price seems to low for me – The company (86th Street Photo) has VERY low ratings and I would beware buying anything from them:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/86th_Street_Photo_Video

Participant

HHGreg has them for $755 in Sanford Florida in the store. Online it’s much more. They also have the SR12 for $790. was just there this morning I do not know how long it will last at that price.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap