Help! need to fade audio in High Quality vid.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi guys! A very stubborn colleague has given me and my boss an awesome video. My boss isn’t going to send him payment until the video is perfect, and the audio at the end of the video cuts off abruptly where it needs to fade. Does anyone know of a program that will allow fading of audio without touching the video content? The file is a very high quality MPEG-4. Ideally I’d like to avoid a second generation render of either audio or video. Any help will be much appreciated! You’ll be my knight in shining armor!

Participant

nope. you’ll have to bring it into an NLE.

Inactive

Many thanks, Rob!

Participant

A very stubborn colleague has given me and my boss an awesome video. My boss isn’t going to send him payment until the video is perfect, and the audio at the end of the video cuts off abruptly where it needs to fade

This brings up a nasty question – Why won’t your boss pay the guy for his “awesome” video? I’m pretty sure the stubborn colleague would be more than happy to do a simple audio fade out (2 seconds in the NLE plus render & production time) in exchange for payment – Or am I not seeing something here?

Inactive

If I had done a project and all they wanted was a fade out at the end, … I would just fix it to make the customer happy. It shouldn’t take him very long to fix this and if it means the difference between getting paid and not getting paid, … I will choose getting paid.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap