Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Other Camcorders › HELP!!!! NEED A LOW END DECENT CAMCORDER!!!
- September 8, 2008 at 10:38 PM #42920concher2000Member
I need to buy an inexpensive camcorder to do some video work with. Can someone recommend a decent cheap camcorder????? Something like a Panasonic or Canon.
- September 10, 2008 at 10:17 PM #179788chrisColoradoParticipant
Hmm. I like the look of the Panasonic SDR-S150 ($600)and the Canon Vixia HF10 ($1099). The Sony Handycam HDR-SR1 is also very cool, and I say that after shooting with it a couple times atwork. Don’t know the Sony’s price.
I own an Aiptek MZ-DV Personal Media Recorder ($180) and think it’s ok, but it may be below what you’re looking for.
I know all these cameras cantake pictures, as well as record video except maybe not the Panasonic. This isa very useful feature to me. My Aiptek can also record seperate audio clips.
- September 10, 2008 at 10:46 PM #179789
- September 11, 2008 at 12:25 PM #179790birdcatParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.