Help me pick a Video Mixer, please

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, I run the audio and video production at my church and am decent at video production. We’ve been borrowing a Videonics MX-1 unit from a school that one of my friends works at, but recently they had to reclaim it so we are searching for a new one. Our budget would be no more than $500 ($300-$400 would be better). I plan on getting the unit used on Ebay. I was wondering if I should stick with the MX-1 or if there was a better model from a different company that I should consider. I’ve been eyeing the MX-3000 and MX-PRO, but they arent really in our pricerange.

Aspyrider
      Participant

I used to own a Panasonic AVE5. Loved it. Might find one cheap on ebay.

J

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks, I was looking at that last night, but it appears to only have 2 inputs and I’m currently using 2 (on in the back and a remote controlled in the front) so it wouldnt leave any room for expansion.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Production Gear’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN