Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Help me pick a Video Mixer, please
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 30, 2008 at 4:40 AM #43773AnonymousInactive
Hi, I run the audio and video production at my church and am decent at video production. We’ve been borrowing a Videonics MX-1 unit from a school that one of my friends works at, but recently they had to reclaim it so we are searching for a new one. Our budget would be no more than $500 ($300-$400 would be better). I plan on getting the unit used on Ebay. I was wondering if I should stick with the MX-1 or if there was a better model from a different company that I should consider. I’ve been eyeing the MX-3000 and MX-PRO, but they arent really in our pricerange.
- June 30, 2008 at 5:27 AM #183426
- June 30, 2008 at 5:39 PM #183427AnonymousInactive
Thanks, I was looking at that last night, but it appears to only have 2 inputs and I’m currently using 2 (on in the back and a remote controlled in the front) so it wouldnt leave any room for expansion.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.