Help me edit audio for homeless youth video

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Help me edit audio for homeless youth video

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

I am a novice movie maker and I am making a video about homeless youth in my community. If I uploaded a wav of the audio could someone edit it for me and send it back? (IE normalize the audio so its consitant, take out background humming ect.) I tried really hard to do this myself and I couldnt do it.

Thanks and God Bless,

-Martin

Inactive

Try using Audacity – they have a noise reduction feature and it’s free.

You’ve learned a good lesson – GIGO – Garbage In Garbage Out.

Getting good audio is just as important as getting good video.

Only use a video camera which has an audio in jack so you can use a microphone

rather than the camera audio.

Inactive

I tried using the noise reduction feature but I wasn’t able to use it correctly. Are there any step by step guides? Thanks!

Participant

Oh, yes. Try Audacity. That’s what I’m learning/using. It works, it’s free, it’s great! There is also a tutorial at mediacollege.com that I found yesterday. It’s a little complicated, but very informative. It’s at http://www.mediacollege.com/audio/sequencing/workshop/

What needs to be done to your WAV? Is there crackle/static/hum? Or is it too loud, quiet, affected? I could do it if you really don’t want to. Email it to mexenzoaiire@gmail.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap