HELP! how do I remove the grey diagonal lines from video and audio clips?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing HELP! how do I remove the grey diagonal lines from video and audio clips?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I would be so grateful if anyone can help me with this…. I’m using Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. Somehow I enabled a setting or something and now my video and audio clips (as seen in the timeline window) are covered with grey diagonal lines and they won’t play in the program monitor. It’s moving, but it’s just black screen. Anyone know what I could have done? I have checked if the tracks were locked, and they aren’t. HELP!

Participant

Did you move the clips to another folder? Sounds like they might be offline.

Maybe you have them on an external drive that is not connected or not turned on?

Inactive

It’s strange, I think I was able to find the original .mxf file but only part of the footage remains. by starting a new project and reimporting the file, I was able to get the second half of the footage back, but the first part is missing. Could it be that somehow the first half of my original clip got corrupted?

Participant

I doubt it, sounds strange to me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap