HELP!!!! How do I convert a Jpeg to an Unscaled DV for faster edit with FCE

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Miscellaneous Techniques HELP!!!! How do I convert a Jpeg to an Unscaled DV for faster edit with FCE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      a3ent
      Participant

HELP!!!! How do I convert a Jpeg to an Unscaled DV for faster edit with Final Cut Express???? I am pulling my hair out! There has to be a better way to import images into a timeline without constantly rendering every time I adjust something. Can anyone help? I’ve heard of a Demux Converter? will this do it? If so, where can I get one?

2 days of wasted time and frustration.

ALEX

bobjr94
      Participant

Could you convert your jpg files to dv videos first? Then no rendering would be needed, you could just drop them in the timeline. Ffmpeg will do that, and is free.

a3ent
      Participant

Would love to…except it squashes all of my images that are not 4:3. See, there’s the dilemma.::Shrugs::

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Miscellaneous Techniques’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN