Help creating DVD templates with Adobe photoshop elements

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Help creating DVD templates with Adobe photoshop elements

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I have been trying to figure out which video editing software to purchase and I recently downloaded the trial versions of photoshop elements 5.0 and premier elements 3.0. I caught on to the video editing stuff pretty quick but I can’t figure out how to make my own templates. Does anyone know of a tutorial or even have an explanation on how to create templates in photoshop elements and use them in premier elements. Also if you have suggestions about other software that allows you to customize your menus that is in the less than $500 price range, I would be glad to hear them. Thanks.

Participant

DVD Styler is freeware that allows you to make your own DVD with menu, either from a template or from your own images. I find it very useful. Make sure to download it from a reputable source, such as download.com, sourceforge.net, or freshmeat.net.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap