Help and Advice, I want to start a Television Broadcasting video recording

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Help and Advice, I want to start a Television Broadcasting video recording

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Please i want to start a Television Broadcasting Video Recording for Football Matches, what are the products and equipments that i need to get start and what are the techniques for better production. Please is there any tutorial or instructional manuals that can be of help for me.

Participant

you want these games to broadcast live? or do you want to edit a piece and broadcast that

Inactive

i want to be broadcasting some of the games live and also to edit some for future broadcasting, so please kindly guide me.

Participant

Required cameras/operators, proper switcher/TD, graphics, uplink/microwave, audio, a home on satellite or cable, iso recorders for replays/tape op, monitors for all cameras, preview, and program, od course cables to run everything and the truck or suite to set up in.

Inactive

But what of if i want to be recording the football matches and edit it for future broadcasting, what are the products and equipments that i need to get start and what are the techniques for better productionso please kindly guide me.

Inactive

If you need some music tracks, intro/outro, background tracks, let me know we can create the music you need.

Participant

Just a good NLE.

If it’s any help. I shoot footballaka soccer, athletics aka T&F, fencing, diving, cricket, rugby, golf, tennis, in factjust about any sport in my area. I take two camera, one locked off on one end of the pitch and use the lighter one (CanonHV30)in different positions to give the impression of multi cameras and give me plenty of cutaways or B-rollto play with the interviews sound underneath.

So, two tripods, two external mics – preferably stereo video mics -at least 4 tapesfor a 90-minutegame, and a lavalier radio mic for the interviews. I edit in Prem Pro or Avid, depending on my mood just to keep my hand in with both. I have a PC with dual graphics card and two monitors.

I also use a Pag Prolight if I need to shoot in reallypoor lightingconditions,in the bowels ofa stadium for instance.

Then I export as an flv and upload it to the schedule page, alert the scheduler via Skype and he schedules the vid. That’s how I do it – hope there’s something of use in this posting.

Good luck

• Viewing 7 reply threads

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap