- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 16, 2010 at 7:41 PM #47864AnonymousInactive
I have a Panasonic AG-HMC70 and am using a mac and Final Cut Pro. I am having trouble with the files that this camera makes. I can not convert them to my mac, I got the iorgsoft movie converter. I am putting the sd card straight into my computer, and it is not letting me choose the files. Do I need to get the cord for the camera to connect to my computer? Please help!
- March 16, 2010 at 7:59 PM #196961composite1Member
That’s why you shoulda’ got a PC….
Seriously, is your ‘puter recognizing the cards at all? There may be a formatting issue. Did you format the cards using the camera? You may have had to format them using your system first. It’s a slim chance that’s the problem but it’s worth looking into.
- March 16, 2010 at 8:13 PM #196962AnonymousInactive
It recognizes the card, it wont let me select the movie files
- March 16, 2010 at 10:49 PM #196963RobParticipant
use Log and Transfer in FCP to import video off solid state media. You rarely just pull clips off the card. I believe only those JVC cameras make files that are instantly ready for FCP
- March 16, 2010 at 11:03 PM #196964AnonymousInactive
oh that was easy, thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.