HELP!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

I have a Panasonic AG-HMC70 and am using a mac and Final Cut Pro. I am having trouble with the files that this camera makes. I can not convert them to my mac, I got the iorgsoft movie converter. I am putting the sd card straight into my computer, and it is not letting me choose the files. Do I need to get the cord for the camera to connect to my computer? Please help!

That’s why you shoulda’ got a PC….

Seriously, is your ‘puter recognizing the cards at all? There may be a formatting issue. Did you format the cards using the camera? You may have had to format them using your system first. It’s a slim chance that’s the problem but it’s worth looking into.

Inactive

It recognizes the card, it wont let me select the movie files

Participant

use Log and Transfer in FCP to import video off solid state media. You rarely just pull clips off the card. I believe only those JVC cameras make files that are instantly ready for FCP

Inactive

oh that was easy, thank you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap