Hello : )

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey, I thought we’d need some kind of introductory topic.
      _____

Anyway, Hi guys. I’m Ghakimx. I’m a teenager who hooked interest in video making just this year, if not last year. Also, i’m from Singapore. Ooooohh…..

Now my shot videos are…. really terrible to be honest. Though every video I made without my lousy Canon MVX250i is way better. : I previously used Windows Movie Maker, but found it utter crap. Then used Ulead Video Studio 11. I LOVED it, and my creativeness in videos increased. After that, I was getting tired of UVS, since it was so….. slow. So then, I got Sony Vegas Pro 8. Trial, mind. But I’ve gotten the hang of such a beast.

I’ve been complimented with producing videos that are seemingly professional quality. And what are they? Videos using video-games. I take advantage of whatever media I have, and turning them into something cool and interesting

Regarding why my real-life videos are so bad, i’ll say it’s my poor camera. :

Participant

Nice! I too used to really dislike Movie Maker, but after looking at other free video editors, Movie Maker is in the top half. pretty sad. It seems like it’s easy to make audio editors, photo editors, and even 3D animators, but video software for free is pretty bad.

Maybe I should create one! LOL

I’m just really into free software, since some programs are amazing and I have no money for real pro stuff.

In other words, welcome to Videomaker, Ghakimx!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap