HDR-SR11

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

what are the steps to manual white balance on the SR11? The sells man told me you can on this model but he could not make it work. I want to see it work before I buy it. So far I love what i’ve seen on this unit with a mini shoe, Mic input and head phones. Question does the head phone output work as a monitor or is it only for playback? This unit seems to be a good cam to service Craigs list customers who want professional work but for free.

Participant

I hear ya about the Craigs List crowd! (Fighting that battle right now – not free but coming out to about minimum wage after all his edits).

About the SR11 though – I have used the headphone jack to monitor live recording – It works well.

Participant

Do you know how the manual white balance works on this cam so I can see it work in the store?

Participant

Don’t know as I let the camea WB itself (has done a good job in diverse conditions so far).

Here is a page with links to the manuals:

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-documents.pl?mdl=HDRSR11&LOC=3

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap