HD-camcorder for recording plays

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey guys

i’m looking for a digital camcorder to record plays. It should have

– HD video (720p or even 1080p)

– recording time up to 2 hrs (-> internal harddrive with good storage)

– good low light capacity

– manual focus

Any suggestions? My budget: up to 1000$. If there are any good AND cheap camcorders (around 300$) i would consider buying 3 of them, having the opportunity to shoot from different angles.

Thanks alot

oh, don’t worry about the microphone, i have a zoom H1 that does a great job. πŸ™‚

Participant

I’d take a good look at the Panasonic HDC-TM700. It does 1080p60, but I’ll have to warn you, you need a fast computer to edit, if you don’t want to downconvert.

The low light performance is great, though if you want to buy 3x $300 camcorders that do the same thing, you really won’t be able to find them.

Inactive

thanks for the quick reply, looks good. In the meantime I have also taken a look at the sony HDR-CX130E. would you recommend it? Can it be compared to the panasonic model?

cheers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses β€” 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap