HD Animated Green Screen Backgrounds – Unlimited Downloads Site

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds HD Animated Green Screen Backgrounds – Unlimited Downloads Site

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

I design animated backgrounds for use in green screen and chroma key video productions (mostly virtual studios and settings). I also create royalty free broadcast animations (lower thirds, weather graphics, etc…) that can be used in a variety of projects.

I have setup a new site where you can purchase a one month or one year pass to access 150+ HD videos, animations and broadcast graphics. We are adding new items all the time. Please take a look and let me know what you think when you can.

Home

Thanks,

Robert

Participant

Its good, but a bit expensive. You might be better off paying by the download rather than a monthly subscription.

Participant

I agree with Gary though it does look great. the backgrounds a bit to “sci fi” maybe or too much blue. Its best to sell it per download. Companies can have their green screen chroma key rented cheaper than what you’re currently selling.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap