having some problems

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey all,

I just finished editing my brothers wedding using Ulead Mediastudio pro 6. Everything is AOK and looks cryable good. The problem is I can’t get it from the computer to my camcorder. When I try to export it to MS DV Recorder I get a message saying “DV Recorder only supports AVI using a DV video codec. This file is not a DV AVI file and cannot be recorded to your camcorder.” I created the whole video in AVI format, so how do you make it a DV AVI file? Somebody give me a little help here… please.

Inactive

Well, I would love to do burn it to dvd, but I am building on my computer and haven’t yet baught a dvd burner yet. I attend to soon. Any suggestions on a good DVD burner? Thanks for the links.

Inactive

In your Video Save dialogue box,
      On the General tab, make sure that your frame rate is either 30 or 29.97,and that the frame size (Standard) is 720 X 480.
      Then, on the “Compression” tab, choose the Microsoft codec.(I think)
      This may or may not be the problem.
      It’s been over a year since I’ve worked with MSP 6
      Hope it helps.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap