Have Premiere Pro, is Encore a seperate thing?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Have Premiere Pro, is Encore a seperate thing?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I cannot find Encoreat all but I do own Premiere Pro cs3 for windows. But the Export to Encore option is not something I can click on. What am I missing here?

Participant

Encore is a separate program that is bundled with Premiere Pro, so they are only sold together. Assuming Encore is installed, and it should have been when you installed PP CS3. You can check to see if it is installed by checking under the start menu where your other programs list. If the option is grayed out;

Is your timeline selected when try to click on the option?

Participant

There is no Encore listed in my programs. I downloaded the trial version from Adobe’s site and the decided to make the purchase. Would that have anything to do with it?

And yes the timeline is highlighted when I click export but it is still grayed out.

Inactive

Put a video on the time line.

If there’s nothing there, then nothing could be exported to Encore.

Participant

I understand that but it does not explain why it is not there. Is Encore a seperate download?

Participant

I’m not sure, I installed from a DVD so I don’t know how the software download from the site works. Sorry.

Only thing I can suggest is to check the documentation they sent you when you purchased the software, it may indeed be a separate download.

Participant

Will do. If I cant find anything there, I will try and contact Adobe themselves and see.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Storage Buyer's Guide

The best digital storage for video editors — 2020

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap