Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Have Premiere Pro, is Encore a seperate thing?
- September 6, 2008 at 10:54 PM #41558
- September 7, 2008 at 12:11 AM #176074jerronsmithParticipant
Encore is a separate program that is bundled with Premiere Pro, so they are only sold together. Assuming Encore is installed, and it should have been when you installed PP CS3. You can check to see if it is installed by checking under the start menu where your other programs list. If the option is grayed out;
Is your timeline selected when try to click on the option?
- September 8, 2008 at 2:17 AM #176075
There is no Encore listed in my programs. I downloaded the trial version from Adobe’s site and the decided to make the purchase. Would that have anything to do with it?
And yes the timeline is highlighted when I click export but it is still grayed out.
- September 8, 2008 at 12:02 PM #176076AnonymousInactive
Put a video on the time line.
If there’s nothing there, then nothing could be exported to Encore.
- September 11, 2008 at 12:21 AM #176077
I understand that but it does not explain why it is not there. Is Encore a seperate download?
- September 11, 2008 at 8:08 PM #176078jerronsmithParticipant
I’m not sure, I installed from a DVD so I don’t know how the software download from the site works. Sorry.
Only thing I can suggest is to check the documentation they sent you when you purchased the software, it may indeed be a separate download.
- September 16, 2008 at 12:05 AM #176079
Will do. If I cant find anything there, I will try and contact Adobe themselves and see.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.