H264 bigger clips – survey on loading/quality

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

<span style=”font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px” class=”Apple-style-span”>Just wanted to share</span>

<span style=”font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px” class=”Apple-style-span”>

http://psynema.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=52

A few clips with pretty big 700/385 size, seems to load ok for me, let me know if anyone has any problems – if not, I’ll switch over to quicktime from Flash – h264 looks pretty good at a large size and have been tired of standard 3 inch flash videos LOL.

it’s three separate clips strung together with the QTNext command – let me know of any lag in between clips if possible, as well as any thoughts on the vids. Thanks

</span>

Anonymous
      Inactive

Psynema,

The clip loaded OK for me.

But I wonder why all those HTML tags are showing up in your post.

Ken Hull

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.