gz-hm400 step up?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      XTR-91
      Participant

I’m currently in the market for a good, realatively inexpensive, non-tape based camcorder made by JVC. I still think that JVC was, and still is, the more professional option as far as reliability.

My Sony HDR-HC1 has recently given me problems. I bought it with the screen not working (common problem), figuring that I wouldn’t have to use it. This came some bit of a problem trying to control audio level (operates by touch screen)in attachment with the Juicedlink. Tapes are also the strongest contender of humidity – at least that’s the way it was with my Sony. I am now not able to close the tape compartment.

Is there any JVC camcorder in great supplement to an HM400 step up – just a little more upscale?

(Great camcorder, but min lux < 9 would be preferable) – budget’s about $750

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Consumer Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best desktop computers for video editing — 2021

An efficient editing workflow depends on a solid editing system. Here's a look at the best desktop computers for video editing.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.