Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › GZ HD 3 Newbie Question
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
- February 24, 2008 at 4:59 AM #47672AnonymousInactive
A quick question here thts been worrying me..
Does an HD cam also do standard definition? The thing is, its my first handycam, and I’m getting an HD Camera from JVC which supports recording in 1080i but am a bit wary to buy it since we don’t have an HDTV yet…so can I record in a format which will work on my 29″ LG SD TV?
This is the camera I am going in for:
Could you take a dekko at the specs sheet and let me know?
- March 26, 2008 at 11:10 PM #196300AnonymousInactive
I own this cam, and love it. Its a really good in manual mode. I like it much better then Sony and Cannon. Color,quality is so much better I feel.
- January 20, 2010 at 1:24 PM #196301AnonymousInactive
I’m also a newbie and would like anyone who reads this question to answer my question if possible
My question is “Which camera is better for a no-budget drama- the Sony GL1 vs. JVC Everio GZ-HD3?”
Please respond at the videomaker link below.
Thanks in advance,
- January 20, 2010 at 2:47 PM #196302DarylParticipant
Are you sure its a Sony GL 1
- January 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM #196303AnonymousInactive
It’s a Canon. I looked at a sony on ebay right before posting the blog and transposed Sony with Canon and have been copying and pasting sony all am (obviously attempting to make myself look like a nut lol). Thanks for pointing that out. It’s absolutely the Canon GL1
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.