Greenscreen “Walk on” effect for Website

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am wanting to understand the technique for creating an actor walking on to a website and giving a brief presentation about the website. I have good experience with Greenscreen but want to get ideas and the best way to create this effect.

Luis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

I had done something similar in Vegas Pro 8. I used video track motion to make the person smaller, fit it to a part of the screen and move it frame by frame so it appears that its walking.Of course the talent needs to be walking or act like his walking. The green screen keying must be near perfect. This method doesn’t look that great but its a way to do it. Adobe After effects has many effect to make this (I don’t know which one. I just started learning After Effect a few weeks ago)

jerronsmith
      Participant

Are you trying to simulate the look of a website in a video project or really have someone walk in front of a live website online so that you can still click on the buttons and view the rest of the content on the site?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Miscellaneous Techniques’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.