Green screen video problem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I flim against a green screen and some of the people wear glasses. So when I edit it in Premiere Pro 1.5 I have notice that the background that I bring in shows through the side of there glasses when they turn there heads.
      I know that this is what you would see if it was in real life, but I would like to change this to blind in more with the color of there skin so the background not so noticeable in there glasses. Does anybody know how to do this? πŸ˜•

Ryan3078
      Participant

If you only have Premiere, here’s what to do.

Take your greenscreen stuff, leave it as is. Then take the original footage without effects. Put this on a layer above everything else. Use a garbage matte on the original footage so that only the glasses are left. This will help if the glasses are being keyed out. If you have green in the glasses, another thing you can do is exactly what is written above, then use a color change effect on the matted layer. Change the green in the glasses to black.

good luck, hope I made sense. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN