green screen showing up cloudy and white

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

I am shooting with a Sony HDR-FX1 which is a pretty good camera and I have a light kit setup and I’m getting plenty of light on my green screen, the problem is on my LCD screen the greenscreen is very cloudy and white. Do I need to adjust something on my camera to get this to be bright and as brilliant of a green as possible? I’ve turned off all my lights and I get the same effect so I know I’m not using to much lights.

Thanks

Inactive

I dont know a ton on the subject, but is the entire frame similar in appearance or just the green? If it’s the entire frame it could be the “shutter” (not sure if that’s the right term) is open too much.

Inactive

Check the LCD color screen in the menu. I have a Fx1 and the color on the LCD is ok but not great. Also the BL level.

Participant

It doesnt matter so much what the screen shows as much as what your actual footage looks like. Does the footage actually show green on your computer?

If your camera still shows white, make sure it looks the same across the whole thing and it might still work, but it will be a “white screen” rather than a “green screen”.

It could be your LCD screen is too bright.check in the menus.

Participant

Can you post a screenshot?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap