Green Screen Set-up Outside

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello all, I have a question about some green screen work I am about to start in a couple weeks.

Basically we went out and shot a group of water skiers behind a boat out on the lake and an office wants me to Photoshop all of their partners into the photo (replacing the skiers) and in a pyramid scheme. I have a green screen/lights set up that I use for film but this specific job is photography (with the Canon T2i).

I’m confident in the project even with its ridiculousness considered however I can’t decide on one thing: should I do this green screen set up outside (to match the light of the original photo) or should I go ahead and light it well inside and match the original in Adobe Photoshop? I’ve never had problems doing that but I’ve seen this office’s other “office photos” and they look flawless with Photoshop and everything. Thanks in advance if you can push me towards the most efficient way.

Participant

I find shooting on white rather than green is easier to light and works fine in photoshop….

Participant

I understand, I guess I was thinking in terms of green only because I have a green screen. So maybe white bed sheet behind the subject? Sorry I think in terms of cost as well.

Participant

I have rolls of white seemless paper… try it with what you have there are tutorials and articles here at video maker on lighting the greenscreen…

Participant

Thank you Don

• Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap