Green Screen

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello, I am curious if anyone knows of a good green screen that is fairly cheap. My parents said they would get me one, but they have already spent ALOT of money on me lately for film and I am feeling bad. But I do need a green screen. What are some good sites that sell the screen and stands?

-Thanks

Participant

ebay… 10’X10′ polyester less than 100 bucks.

or… paint the bottom side of a cheap roll of linoleum ultimatte green and hang it with used c-stands.

Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-x-10-FT-PORTABLE-SUPPORT-GREEN-SCREEN-10-X16-FT_W0QQitemZ190318272311QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c4fda5f37

Is that a good deal? Sorry, I don’t know these prices at all. And it says it’s muslin. Is that good fabric for this?

Participant

I’d first go with a simple lime-green material purchased from a fabric store before actually buying one. A solid, reliable green screen setup also needs to be solidly lit normally before a usable affect is created.

Participant

$109 for the supports and material is not bad. You could build your own for about half that, but the one from Photoworld365 (eBay) would certainly look more professional.

I have a 10×15-ft screen that I bought from Photoworld365. They shipped quickly and the stands are good for the price. The problem I have with the cloth is that they wrinkle easily during storage.

• Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap