Green Screen

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello, I am curious if anyone knows of a good green screen that is fairly cheap. My parents said they would get me one, but they have already spent ALOT of money on me lately for film and I am feeling bad. But I do need a green screen. What are some good sites that sell the screen and stands?

-Thanks

Participant

ebay… 10’X10′ polyester less than 100 bucks.

or… paint the bottom side of a cheap roll of linoleum ultimatte green and hang it with used c-stands.

Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-x-10-FT-PORTABLE-SUPPORT-GREEN-SCREEN-10-X16-FT_W0QQitemZ190318272311QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c4fda5f37

Is that a good deal? Sorry, I don’t know these prices at all. And it says it’s muslin. Is that good fabric for this?

Participant

I’d first go with a simple lime-green material purchased from a fabric store before actually buying one. A solid, reliable green screen setup also needs to be solidly lit normally before a usable affect is created.

Participant

$109 for the supports and material is not bad. You could build your own for about half that, but the one from Photoworld365 (eBay) would certainly look more professional.

I have a 10×15-ft screen that I bought from Photoworld365. They shipped quickly and the stands are good for the price. The problem I have with the cloth is that they wrinkle easily during storage.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Video Reference Monitor Buyer’s Guide

The best video monitors — 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap