Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Got the wedding video down to just over an hour….
- September 25, 2006 at 9:36 PM #39308RBParticipant
Well I got the wedding video down to just a little over an hour. I’m wondering if I should keep cutting to get it under under 4.7gig in size. I’d like it to fit on one DVD disk.
How long do you think I can make it and keep it under the 4.7gig limit. My guess is about 49 minutes. What’s your experience?
- September 26, 2006 at 8:40 AM #170158RBParticipant
Hank, I’m glad your on this forum, you’ve help a bunch of us out and I appreciate your incite. My final version is about 63 minutes, so I think I’ll give it a try to see how big it’ll be.
- September 28, 2006 at 2:44 PM #170159jjvaldezParticipant
i did a weading and made it a 3 dvd set
3 "special features [they loved that i called it special features] two rehersals
they loved it. good luck!!!!!!!
- September 28, 2006 at 6:45 PM #170160jjvaldezParticipant
are you referring to that i spelled it wrong???? wedding what you talking about?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.