GoPro HD: Tenerife 2011

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

This is a video showing amazing nature and underwater filming from Tenerife. Espen Fystro (Fystrotheman) did all the filming, I did all the editing. It is all filmed with a GoPro camera.

Participant

WOW – great stuff from such a small camera. I got mine a week ago and haven’t had a chance to play with it yet but I am sure I will be pleasantly pleased when I do – I am still trying to figure-out how it works etc.

Participant

very nice… as far as go-pro’s are concerned.. they got a new model with some incredible new accessories available now!

should check out thier site for more info.

Participant

Thanks for the comments guys! πŸ™‚

What editing software did you use? Anyone know if the Go Pro footage can be edited natively in Premiere Pro?

Your footage looks good in and out of the water. It makes me want one of these cameras.

Participant

I haven’t tried using my raw footage in Premiere yet but it worked fine in Avid Studio so I think you wouldn’t have any problems.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lenses for video β€” 2021

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap