GoPro HD makes great ‘Second Camera’

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hi everyone. I’ve been reading and enjoying these posts for years. Always appreciate theinformation gathered here, so thought I’d join in and share some of my experiences. I recently got a GoPro HD camera and am very impressed by its tiny size and big performance. For years I’ve been shootingcanoeing adventure videos using an Canon HV20 with great results, but now that I’ve added a GoPro HD to my kit bag, I’m able to get some unique angles that just were not possible with a bigger/heavier camera. The small size of this camera, combined with it’s incredibe wide angle view (up to 170 degrees!) and the fact that it’s waterproof are perfect for use on the water. The suction cup mount allows me to stick it on the hull of the boat or on the side of our car. Here’s a link to a shortvideo I recently put together that was shot using combined footage from both of my cameras. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOneCanoe?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/V3P8-9npegc

Enjoy πŸ™‚

Good angles, good narrative, fun watch. Made me want to be there, but not as a GoPro.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap