Good pro/prosumer HD camcoder for distance?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I’m looking for apro/prosumer HD camera to film indoors/outdoor lectures and public events. I always usedfrom 2 to 3 cam to record religious lectures/events (1-speaker, 2-speaker/audience, 3-comp projector) I have3 Sony VX2000 for SD recording and 2 Sony HDR-FX1 for HD/wide recording.My output is to mainly DVD and sometine youtube/web.Sometime in a large auditorium or conference room, I was not able to place the camera close to the speaker and had trouble of capturing the speaker face closed up.

I need a new cam which allow me to record in HD from a distance(100 ft +). Sony brand is preferable because all of my existing camcoders and accessories are Sony. Any advice or suggestion ofprosumer or pro HD camcorder with interchangable lense is greatly appreciated. My budget max is under 10K.

Thanks,

Hai

Inactive

Check out the Sony Z5U, it has a 20X lens and from 100ft should give you a nice tight shot.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/582905-REG/Sony_HVR_Z5U_HVR_Z5U_Professional_HDV_Camcorder.html

Participant

HelloBosmith.tv,

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I need.

Hai

Participant

Ifyou want to stay with Sony thenew HDR-AX2000 (AVCH), HDR-FX1000, and the HDR-FX7 all have 20x zoom lenses.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap