Good Lighting

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hey guys, looking for some good lighting. not really sure of what i need. i need lighting for indoor useage, and outdoor usage. let me know what would be some good simple lighting to use. my friend and i have used a few lights from home depot. we simply used some floresent lights. anyway, looking form someting better. don’t want to spend much though.

Inactive

I recomend a Lole (I thinks thats how its spelt) for serious use. they have a a variety of stuff and its the industry leader in "News" lighting, witch for your use wouold be perfect, very portible and very controlable! only problem is they are at least for me very expensive, but if you have the money its a great investment, I personaly rent the light from my local TV station, i sont know if thats a posibility for you or not, but check them out.

Participant

It’s LOWEL, industry front runner, they have everything for your needs.

FAQ Video

Participant

yeah definatly but pretty expensive. i’ve found photography lights work just as well, but the bulbs burn out faster. they’re cheaper but only by a hundred or so. cheapest way to go is find some good hallogeans (can’t spell) and invest in gells.

Participant

pappy Wrote:

I recomend a Lole (I thinks thats how its spelt) for serious use. they have a a variety of stuff and its the industry leader in "News" lighting, witch for your use wouold be perfect, very portible and very controlable! only problem is they are at least for me very expensive, but if you have the money its a great investment, I personaly rent the light from my local TV station, i sont know if thats a posibility for you or not, but check them out.

KinoFlo and Dedolight… are the best of the best.

Then ok some of the munsters.

Softsuns.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap