Going Out of Business VX-2000 For Sale $1,400 or best offer

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Going Out of Business VX-2000 For Sale $1,400 or best offer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am a videographer who has one toddler and is 8 months pregnant with baby number two. I have decided to dissolve my side business as a wedding videographer so I can concentrate on being a stay-at-home mom full time.

As such, I am selling my Sony mini-DV 3CCD VX-2000 (NTSC), purchased new in September 2003 from Profeel for $2838.80 (that includes a $250 five-year warranty). It has been used for a total of 20 weddings only. It is in perfect working condition and comes with a soft, black camera-carrying case, Sony NP-F330 battery, power cord, camera strap, remote control, lens cap, UV lens filter (already installed), owners manual, and tripod.

This camera works great in low-light conditions (like wedding receptions) and has been nothing but good to me. The heads are in great condition. The exterior, LCD screen, and lens are flawless, as is the eyepiece. It looks and works like new as far as I have been able to tell, and like I said, it has really only actually been used a total of maybe 125 hours at most (5 – 6 hours per wedding give or take).

Serious buyers only please respond. Thanks so much!

PS. Someone just tried to scam me on my Craigslist listing by offering to use a Postal Money Order payment. I am hopeful that the prospective buyers on this site are more legitimate. If you are in the Phoenix Metro area, that would be ideal so we could do the exchange in person.

Inactive

I already have he same camera. Do you have anymore video production gear for sale? I am getting start again with my video production business and looking for video editing gear, etc. If you do PM me or email me at: ron_benefield@comcast.net.

Inactive

I am looking to buy a Sony VX 2000 NTSC camera to fit an underwater housing for that machine. I am an underwater archaeologist working in the field in Turkey, and our previous machine floated away about two weeks ago during a particularly rigorous filming dive. If anyone out there has a machine for sale, I would like to resolve this as soon as possible. Please contact me off-list: deveci@verizon.net

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap