Glad to see Grinner is ok…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qgu0WVt0XUo

Glad to see your ok after that amazing close call! And even more amazing that you hopped right back over the wall to keep shooting. Awesome job as always man. Just glad to see your ok.

Participant

Saw it was Grinner, and to be honest… I’m not even a little surprised he stood there getting the shot! lol!

Participant

YEEOOOOOOOOOOOOZA!

Participant

Grinner, indestructible man, just saying. Loves all and everything, that it Grinner man, the new super hero. Action figures by Matel

Nice! A little slow on the ‘situational awareness’ there but not too much….

Participant

looked like some of those sparks came right off his head!

;0)

“He’s all right folks! apparently the only thing harder than the guard rail was Grinners forehead? He was still grinning… no wonder they call him Grinner!”

and even after she tried to run him over with her car, he was still a gentleman and asks her if she’s all right!

Participant

Wow Grinner – I watched your footage (and the additional angles that detailed your “near final engagement”). YOWZA that was truly close, but no worries, right? ‘Cuz: you got The Money Shot!!

Participant

why has Grinner not chimed in here? surely he has had time to change his shorts, buy a lotto ticket, throw a “Woo-hoo!” party and log in?

Participant

He is too good for us now.

Participant

Ok, being fairly new to the video business, let me ask this question – What ways could Grinner make money with his “close call” video? I’m assuming he was being paid to shoot the race, but could he also sell that footage to news outlets, or as stock footage? Seems to mefootage like that would be worth something… Who would purchase that type of footage?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap