GL2 Vs. XL-1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey guys,

I’m in a bit of a pickle here, maybe you can help me out. Here’s my situation.

I can’t decide whether I want to buy a NEW Canon GL2 from Digicombos for 1689.99 or a USED XL-1 (Excellent Plus [+] condition) from One Quality on Ebay for 1625.00.

I can get an extended warranty on the GL2 with my visa at 6% of the cost for 1 year for up to 4 years total, the XL-1 automatically comes with a 14 day warranty from Quality One. Paypal also offers up to 2,000 in buyers protection.

I can get an extended warranty on the XL-1 with Square Trade through One Quality on Ebay at 10% for one year (and one year only) because it is a used item.

I’m leaning toward the GL2, do I have a good hunch?

Participant

Why?

Participant

Try BH photo first.

Marvin

Participant

I’ve read ALOT pf posts about the GL2 having tape motor/rewind problems. Like happening as soon as the warranty runs out.
      :'(

I would call BH – they are really friendly and helpful ( and closed til next week)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap