GL2 Vs. XL-1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Why?

Participant

Hey guys,

I’m in a bit of a pickle here, maybe you can help me out. Here’s my situation.

I can’t decide whether I want to buy a NEW Canon GL2 from Digicombos for 1689.99 or a USED XL-1 (Excellent Plus [+] condition) from One Quality on Ebay for 1625.00.

I can get an extended warranty on the GL2 with my visa at 6% of the cost for 1 year for up to 4 years total, the XL-1 automatically comes with a 14 day warranty from Quality One. Paypal also offers up to 2,000 in buyers protection.

I can get an extended warranty on the XL-1 with Square Trade through One Quality on Ebay at 10% for one year (and one year only) because it is a used item.

I’m leaning toward the GL2, do I have a good hunch?

Participant

Try BH photo first.

Marvin

Participant

I’ve read ALOT pf posts about the GL2 having tape motor/rewind problems. Like happening as soon as the warranty runs out.
      :'(

I would call BH – they are really friendly and helpful ( and closed til next week)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2020

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap