- August 1, 2007 at 4:08 PM #42747maxzilla2008Participant
- August 1, 2007 at 4:08 PM #179137maxzilla2008Participant
I’m in a bit of a pickle here, maybe you can help me out. Here’s my situation.
I can’t decide whether I want to buy a NEW Canon GL2 from Digicombos for 1689.99 or a USED XL-1 (Excellent Plus [+] condition) from One Quality on Ebay for 1625.00.
I can get an extended warranty on the GL2 with my visa at 6% of the cost for 1 year for up to 4 years total, the XL-1 automatically comes with a 14 day warranty from Quality One. Paypal also offers up to 2,000 in buyers protection.
I can get an extended warranty on the XL-1 with Square Trade through One Quality on Ebay at 10% for one year (and one year only) because it is a used item.
I’m leaning toward the GL2, do I have a good hunch?
- August 1, 2007 at 4:45 PM #179138centre77Participant
Try BH photo first.
- September 11, 2007 at 3:04 PM #179139maclambParticipant
I’ve read ALOT pf posts about the GL2 having tape motor/rewind problems. Like happening as soon as the warranty runs out.
I would call BH – they are really friendly and helpful ( and closed til next week)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.