GL2 Image Stabilizer

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Whats up guys

I was woundering if anyone could tell me how i can turn my Image Stabilizer on. I know thats probably a newb question but i cant figure it out πŸ˜•

Thanks a lot
      -Tim

EDIT: Oh im sorry i forgot to say that it is in purple?.?

Anonymous
      Inactive

It sounds like you’re in one of the auto settings. Purple text that you can’t select on the menu tpyically means Canon is saying "This is a feature we don’t trust you to configure, so we’ll do it for you!"

Don’t worry, if the option is purple, it’s in it’s default, which is turned on. So it’s actually already there.

From one GL-2 Owner to another, get to know your camera. The first thing I did when I bought my first GL-2 was to plug it in and read the whole manual. Yeah, it looks like a big task, but the truth is that 80% of the manual are the other languages. If you only read the English version, you’ll be through it in an hour, and that’ with playing with the camera while reading.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok thanks a lot

I think i will go ahead and read the manual tonight. I know if i don’t ill just keep saying that and then i will never read it lol

But thanks for the help and i will read it (going to after this post)

Thanks
      -Tim

Anonymous
      Inactive

I feel your pain. When I got my first GL-2, my male gene was fighting me hard to forget about the Manual and start playing πŸ™‚

However, reading the manual was a super smart move. Life would have been slow and painful without it.

Also, if you’re relatively new to videography, look up online tutorials about it. When people stat talking all their technical video terms, it’s easy to feel lost if you don’t know what they’re talking about. You can also ask for answers here. We don’t bite…much! πŸ˜€

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Consumer Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses β€” 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN