GL2 canon for sale with 3 lenses + more (excellent condition)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Consumer Camcorders GL2 canon for sale with 3 lenses + more (excellent condition)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am trying to sell a GL2 camera that my Dad bought to film one year of my football games and then I ended up with the camera and accessories after the divorce. The camera was too much for my Dad anyways and I have no use for it. Could someone give me some advise on selling it please?

Inactive

I know I’m a little late…but is it still for sale?

Depending on condition and accessories, you could get anywhere between $1.2K and $2K. New ones still go for above $2K. Mine has been a workhorse and I wouldn’t part with it for a penny less than $1.5K. I’d sell my XL1 for less before letting the GL2 go for anything under that price.

Participant

Yea, I had a GL2 as well. it was awesome, but I let it go so I could get a PD170

Participant

Just bought at GL2 and paid 1200 for it with mic, filters, wide angle, remote, metal case and much more.

New? Or used?

Participant

could i see some pics of it? i might would buy it for 1,200

Inactive

How did you like your GL2?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap