GL2 canon for sale with 3 lenses + more (excellent condition)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Consumer Camcorders GL2 canon for sale with 3 lenses + more (excellent condition)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am trying to sell a GL2 camera that my Dad bought to film one year of my football games and then I ended up with the camera and accessories after the divorce. The camera was too much for my Dad anyways and I have no use for it. Could someone give me some advise on selling it please?

Inactive

I know I’m a little late…but is it still for sale?

Depending on condition and accessories, you could get anywhere between $1.2K and $2K. New ones still go for above $2K. Mine has been a workhorse and I wouldn’t part with it for a penny less than $1.5K. I’d sell my XL1 for less before letting the GL2 go for anything under that price.

Participant

Yea, I had a GL2 as well. it was awesome, but I let it go so I could get a PD170

Participant

Just bought at GL2 and paid 1200 for it with mic, filters, wide angle, remote, metal case and much more.

New? Or used?

Participant

could i see some pics of it? i might would buy it for 1,200

Inactive

How did you like your GL2?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap