GETTING MUSIC CD INTO PREMIERE ELEMENTS 7

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing GETTING MUSIC CD INTO PREMIERE ELEMENTS 7

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I recently purchased Premiere Elements 7 (I finally gave up on Pinnacle) and am finishing up my first project. I can’t find how to import a music CD into Premiere. (THAT was easy in Pinnacle.) Am I missing something, or is it not available on Premiere? I’d appreciate any help. Thanks. BOB FLEISHMAN

Participant

I’ve never imported music directly into premiere from a CD. If you have windows media player, you can rip the songs from the CD, but make sure you save it as a .wav file, and then import that file into premiere.

Participant

Use iTunes or Windows Media Player to rip the CD to your computer as stated above by Coreece. It can be MP3 or WAV, it doesn’t really matter. I import using iTunes and the format for import is MP3, they work just fine in Premiere Elements. Just remember where the files get saved to so you can find them using Add Media in Premiere Elements 🙂

Everything you wanted to know about Premiere Elements and More….

http://muvipix.com

Because There Are Stories To Tell

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap