Gap between video and audio

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

With Vegas pro 9 64 bits (trial for now until i resolve this problem) when I put several clips when I read it on the timeline it’s ok but when I render in the same format (m2ts) 1920 x 1080 at a certain moment it’s like the sound doesnt match the video.The audio rendered faster then the video,At the end theaudio arrives before the video. With sony vagas movie 9 I dont have this problem. I have to tell that I have a new computer I7 920 with12 Go of ramtoo. I look every where I cannot find what is the problem.

I will appreciate help, thank you.

Inactive

Are you rendering your audio separately from your video? I’ve never rendered a file where the audio and video render separately unless that is what I have selected. You need to render them together as one file. when you go to render and enter the template go to custom then to the video and audio tabs and make sure that “include video” and “include audio” are both checked

Inactive

M2ts files have the option of rendering the audio and video separately and something in the options must have been set differently in one from the other. the 2 files should match. try rendering to a mpeg 2 format as it is the same (unless you are using AVC then render to that) file format. then you won’t have to worry about this at all and you won’t be losing much in terms of quality.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap