Full Screen to Widescreen

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

First off, I’m new at this, shot some test stuff in prep to put together an indie film. I’ve got a Canon GL 2, and one of those cute new Panasonic 3ccd cams. The panasonic has a “movie mode 16:9”, but when I import video from it, the black bars are stuck there, just like it was a full screen movie, of course the GL’s shots are all full screen as well, and the Panasonic’s might as well be. I’m currently using Ulead Video 7. I’m wondering what, if there is any, software that will let me slice the bottom and top of my video off because I want true widescreen editing and final output from my video. I know I’ll probably need a much better software than what I have, but I don’t know what.

Thanks in advance, and I’m sorry if a post like this has been made in the past. 😛

Inactive

I know that Vegas (which I use to edit) does exactly that kinda thing. So does TMPGEnc 2.5 (which you can download a trial that is full functional). Check those both out. 😀

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap