Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Classifieds › FS: VX2100 kit – $2000
- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 17, 2007 at 8:03 PM #167916AnonymousInactive
I HAVE TO SELL THIS TONIGHT!!!!
I’m selling my Sony DCR-VX2100 prosumer camcorder.
The camera comes with:
— Century Optics MKII Ultra .3 Fisheye Lens (The Deathlens)
— Raynox High Quality Wide Angle conversion Lens 0.66x
— Lens Hood
— Quantary Carrying Case
— 7hr Rated Stock Sony infoLithium Battery
— 7hr Rated Replacement Battery
— 18hr Rated Replacement Battery
— Beachtek XLR adapter
My sister lost the rear viewfinder eye piece, and that is really the only damage other than a scratch or two. It works like its new.
- May 17, 2007 at 8:03 PM #38074AnonymousInactive
Buy my camera…. PLEASE
email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 18, 2007 at 9:40 PM #167917AnonymousInactive
dangit why couldnt this be posted in a month? you live in texas and i was planning on buying one for 2000 and this comes with way more than i could have ever hoped for.
- May 19, 2007 at 6:23 PM #167918AnonymousInactive
what city do you live in, i know 469 is a dallas ftworth area code. i wont have the money for another month… which is why i said what i previously posted. im totally down to buy it if i can take a look at it. my friend had a 2000 and the eye piece fell off his also, i super glued it back on though.
- May 19, 2007 at 9:30 PM #167919AnonymousInactive
I live in the Allen area.
- May 20, 2007 at 9:23 AM #167920AnonymousInactive
did you get my email bro?
- August 30, 2007 at 10:05 AM #167921
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.