FS: Sony TRV-520, used, make offer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello to everyone on the video maker forum. I have a sony camcorder model trv-520 for sale. It comes with the original carrying case which is not pictured, but I never used the original case because it was too small. Also comes with the a/c adapter and power supply, the cable to connect to the computer, remote control with batteries, 4mb memory stick, 2 batteries, and a vinyl Solidex carrying case , and 2 Hi8/Digital8 tapes in packaging (not pictured). For a full description, just type it into your favorite search engine. I think the night shot feature is cool and the optics are great. Here’s the deal- I bought this camcorder close to 10 years ago an I used it about 6 times. It’s been packed away every since. Everything works like the day it was new, and I doubt there is even a scratch on it. This camcorder was purchased when I was married to my first wife to record footage of a child that never came.

I know this is old technology, but hopefully someonehere can use it and enjoy it. I’m posting here, because I figured if anyone would be interested, a good possibility would be in a video making community. Please don’t insult me with lowball offers. I could still donate it to the salvation army, or goodwill as a tax write off. I’ll check back here once or twice a day to check for offers. Keep in mind I will be posting this item in a couple other places for sale, so if you’re interested please respond promptly.I’m not sure if the photo link worked, but there is the slideshow here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/49352162@N04/show/

Inactive

Since it is 10 years old, I am willing to give you $200.oo “including” shipping.

If this is agreeable to you, please let me know and we can make the payment and shipping arrangements, etc.

If not, please do me the courtesy of letting me know.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

George

Inactive

Chris,

Sending you a Private Message on this. If you haven’t sold, I am interested.

REGARDS … ThomScratch

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap