FS: Sony HVR-M10U – Mint Condition $1400

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds FS: Sony HVR-M10U – Mint Condition $1400

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I purchased this unit to use for transfer and editing in association with a Sony HDR-FX1 HDV camcorder. The Hours Meter indicates that the drum has been spinning for only about 10 hours. The Operation (power-on time) of 240 hours was mostly while I was using the unit as a pass-through in DV mode to have live picture to a video monitor while editing DV material — no tape moving in the drive, and no wear on the heads or drum.

This unit has always been very carefully handled, and always operated with the same brand and type of MiniDV tape cassettes (Sony DVC Excellence). It was always used in my editing room — never on location. I have never had a moment’s problem with this deck, and everything is in perfect working order. There are no scratches or blemishes of any kind.

You get the HVR-M10U, original product box, the manuals, the AC adapter and power cord, IR remote, vertical mounting stand, and cleaning tape — all as they were purchased originally. You pay no sales tax, and I will ship via UPS ground (insured) to anywhere in the continental US.

No foreign inquiries, please. Payment preferred through PayPal.

For photos and more info on this deck, please visit my personal website at: http://web.mac.com/billkoep/Site/Sony_HVR-M10U.html

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2021

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider
homicide-bootstrap