FS: CENTURY OPTICS .3x Fisheye Bayo mount for DVX PERFECT!!! CHEAP, GOTTA GO!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds FS: CENTURY OPTICS .3x Fisheye Bayo mount for DVX PERFECT!!! CHEAP, GOTTA GO!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Bought last year on BH new, its the OVS-FE3X-DVX Century Optics .3x ultra fisheye lens for DVX bayo mount cameras. The glass is FLAWLESS! pictures will be send to serious buyers. like i said, glass is flawless and pictures really dont do justice but will provide with photo and legitimacy contact information within the photo. Im looking to get around $500 for it… its worth much more as we all know but figured at such a good price i could sell it quick

I am legit. Safe transaction is gaurenteed and contact info will be given. I myself almost was scammed a few years back trying to purchase a lightly used DVX from dvxuser.com where i commonly browse around. Please EMAIL ME! benjipond@yahoo.com with questions or offers…. lens MUST GO THIS WEEK!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap