FS: CENTURY OPTICS .3x Fisheye Bayo mount for DVX PERFECT!!! CHEAP, GOTTA GO!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds FS: CENTURY OPTICS .3x Fisheye Bayo mount for DVX PERFECT!!! CHEAP, GOTTA GO!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Bought last year on BH new, its the OVS-FE3X-DVX Century Optics .3x ultra fisheye lens for DVX bayo mount cameras. The glass is FLAWLESS! pictures will be send to serious buyers. like i said, glass is flawless and pictures really dont do justice but will provide with photo and legitimacy contact information within the photo. Im looking to get around $500 for it… its worth much more as we all know but figured at such a good price i could sell it quick

I am legit. Safe transaction is gaurenteed and contact info will be given. I myself almost was scammed a few years back trying to purchase a lightly used DVX from dvxuser.com where i commonly browse around. Please EMAIL ME! benjipond@yahoo.com with questions or offers…. lens MUST GO THIS WEEK!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Mobile Workstation Buyer's Guide

The best laptops for video editing — 2020

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap