frustrating… but easy to answer — or should be!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing frustrating… but easy to answer — or should be!

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

How to I make alink off of a button thats on my web site header!?

Participant

I bet, with a little bit more details, someone on this forum (which is a video forum – not web coding) could help.

It really depends on the button and the programing language – and of course, the program you are using for development.

So, for instance, the Videomaker logo (picture) at the top of the page is linked to their homepage. Very easy to do in HTML, it’s one short line of code. Other languages need other set-up type code to recognize shorter commands. View the source for this page and you’ll see lots of set-up code for CSS etc.

In MSFrontPage – just as a for instance, you enter URL’s in the button property dialogue box, publish and voila!

Participant

I won’t/can’t type the HTML code in this postbecause the website/forums react to the code (thereby proving that the code works, right?)

Is there an email I can send the code to? Or you can email me at ultimatemediaman@gmail.com and I’ll send you the code.

It’s actually pretty simple code, although if you want to really make it look nice, you may have to learn CSS too. Making the photo into the link is just a bit harder.

Participant

Add the code below to the image location.

[a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href=”http://www.YourSiteName.com”%5D%5Bimg src=”http://www.yoursitename.com/ImageLocationHere%5D%5B/a%5D

Replace the [ with < and the ] with >

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap