frustrating… but easy to answer — or should be!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing frustrating… but easy to answer — or should be!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

How to I make alink off of a button thats on my web site header!?

BruceMol
      Participant

I bet, with a little bit more details, someone on this forum (which is a video forum – not web coding) could help.

It really depends on the button and the programing language – and of course, the program you are using for development.

So, for instance, the Videomaker logo (picture) at the top of the page is linked to their homepage. Very easy to do in HTML, it’s one short line of code. Other languages need other set-up type code to recognize shorter commands. View the source for this page and you’ll see lots of set-up code for CSS etc.

In MSFrontPage – just as a for instance, you enter URL’s in the button property dialogue box, publish and voila!

chrisColorado
      Participant

I won’t/can’t type the HTML code in this postbecause the website/forums react to the code (thereby proving that the code works, right?)

Is there an email I can send the code to? Or you can email me at ultimatemediaman@gmail.com and I’ll send you the code.

It’s actually pretty simple code, although if you want to really make it look nice, you may have to learn CSS too. Making the photo into the link is just a bit harder.

svtcobraltd
      Participant

Add the code below to the image location.

[a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href=”http://www.YourSiteName.com”%5D%5Bimg src=”http://www.yoursitename.com/ImageLocationHere%5D%5B/a%5D

Replace the [ with < and the ] with >

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.