Free Plug-ins

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello all. I just joined the group today after getting my second edition of Videomaker magazine. The world of DV is quite amazing but it is all so new to me. COuld anyone help me out with finding free plug-ins for DV editing? I read in the magazine about versiontrakcer.com and went there today. I am currently using a PC and a Panasonic PV GS35, and if anyone knows anything specific about that model that can help me in the movie making it would certainly be appreciated. Are there any other sights or info you can recommend? 8)

Thanks,

Sharif

Participant

Software discourse is very new to be, so please forgive me if I sound a little ignorant, because I am. I currently have Windows XP (I believe that is the OS or operating system). I’m not sure what NLE stands for?

As far as effects go, I’d probably like some audio effects. I’m okay with the visuals that the software provides (for now anyway) but there are little to no sound effects that they provide. Do you know where I can download some from? Of course, they have to be free, I don’t have much money.

Thanks,

Sharif 8)

Participant

Thx for the bit of advice. I’ll be sure to check out Pinnacle Studio 10 8)

Sharif

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap