Free Offer Not Free

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

You offered me a Free copy of Video MAker Magazine and when I went to sign up for it I was asked to subscribe in order to receive the Free copy. Well its not Free if you have to pay for it…Very mis-leading!!!!

Participant

Ifthe followingsums up the offer you’re refering to, I see nothing missleading about it…

“Please send my FREE issue of Videomaker. If I like it, I’ll pay just $11.97 for a full year (12 issues in all) – saving 75% off the newsstand price of $47.88. If I decide not to subscribe, I will simply write “Cancel” on the invoice and owe nothing. Paper offer is for US subscribers only. Canadian and foreign subscribers will receive a DIGITAL issue.”

Participant

I think subscribing to Videomaker is a good idea.

Also, I’d appreciate reading fromothers about another similar magazine.

I’m completelynew at videostudio stuff.

Mostly, I do interview type videos. I’m setting up now to do smaller items for businesses, flower arrangements, food items, stuff that is often perishable.

Anyway, I thinkfree shouldgo… more like, if you subscribe for a year you only pay for11months. I see all kinds of stuff about free on the web, andso often it is not free.I pretty well refuse to buy from anyone that ispulling the old Razzle Dazzle. LOL

Happy day to all

Participant

I forgot to mention….

Surf around on this site. You will find a myriad of free stuf,it’s a fountain of information.

I suggest you subsribe to the magazine just to encourageall the great Free stuff we already have and continues to be come to us…again it’s all free.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap